- Delivering Truth Around the World
Custom Search


Smaller Font Larger Font RSS 2.0

From: KC

To: <>

Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 9:53 AM

Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Linlar Services


Greetings beloved brothers and sisters of light. My question is in regards to the corruption concerning adminstrative judgements. Can we place complaints/liens against the surety bonds of adminstrative judges? And if so, is there a step by step process that  must be followed? (From the state of Oregon). Looking for tools to bring adminstrative judges back to the realism of true jurisprudence and jurisdiction. Blessings be uoto you, and thank you for all that you do  for the highest good of the all in this now moment and forevermore!

I am that I AM, of the one Light, \"ATON\" Creator GOD of our Nebadon Universe!


----- Original Message -----
From: "S"
To: "Bellringer" <>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 12:25 PM
Subject: Fw: Siterun Contact Request from Linlar Services

Dear KC:

This is a very complex subject and cannot be answered in a paragraph or  two. It takes time to study and assimilate.  It takes as much or more time to undertake the necessary 'status change' freedom documents and UCC filings. It takes time to send your Contract(s) to the Secretary of State of the state you are domiciled in, and then to do commercial filings with the  U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, wait for thirty days.  In order to proceed against any of those 'public officials', one has to not be one of their 'citizen' 'residents' or franchise 'persons'.  In order to not be THAT,  but to be what you ARE as a real man on the land, you cannot retain same  status of being a Social Security fiduciary, who acts for the sole benefit of  their DEBTOR FRANCHISE TRUST as a BENEFICIARY of/to UNITED STATES constructive "Public Trust" benefits.

I do not have time to address your inquiry further, but suggest you do  some net surfing for 'commercial process', 'redemption', 'freedom documents', 'emancipation' etc.  "Constitutional Americans" is a good site if they are still up. is another good site for overall comprehensive study  and application.

To proceed against Bond of any official, one had better first be in best possible 'status' to do so.  Otherwise, their system of laws will cause  you a world of hurt.  Filing against bond is safer than taking any direct  action against them in either private or 'official' capacity, which is supposed  to be supported by valid Oath of Office, Bond, and Commission.  Oaths are defective and deficient, so there is no nexus to the organic Constitution  of the Republic or states de jure.  No Oath = No 'office'.  Bonds are merely liability coverage under authority of the federal corporate 'States'.

If your status is not that of an American national, you are deemed a 'U.S. citizen' which has no right to dispute the public debt, ie. public policy  of debt creation/debt collection/debt administration.  That is ALL that is going on with the "UNITED STATES", nothing more.  Make sure your status change is well done and well documented.  Then proceed with caution.  Get some help, for you WILL need it.   There are those in other states that  can help you with the process of counterclaims or claims against public officials, agents, officers, employees.  Just make sure you are still not one of them.