- Delivering Truth Around the World
Custom Search



Smaller Font Larger Font RSS 2.0

5-1  9-17




Chances are you aren't obligated to be considered any form of federal Municipal

CITIZEN nor as a federal Territorial Citizen, but you have been entrapped in a profit-

making scheme that pretends that you have knowingly and willingly agreed to act as

a volunteer federal employee--- specifically, as a "Withholding Agent" -- a Warrant

Officer in the Merchant Marine Service, and that you have purposefully and

knowingly enrolled in the Social Security program which is only available to federal

employees in order to receive benefits from the Public Charitable Trust (PCT) which

was organized in the wake of the Civil War for welfare relief of former plantation


What? You never worked a day for the federal government? You were never told that

"Social Security" is only for federal employees and dependents? You aren't a former

plantation slave? You never got any benefits?

Well, then, you have to stop calling yourself any kind of "US citizen" --- because

citizens all work for the government. They have a duty and obligation to obey every

statute, code, and whim of the government as a result, and they are also liable to

pay federal income taxes. You also have to stop voting in any "US elections"

including "State of State" elections, because the States of States are just local

franchises of the federal corporation(s) defined at 28 USC 3002 (15).

So, Step One--- withdraw and rescind any and all applications and enrollments as a

"registered voter". You have no natural interest in the elections of a foreign

corporation that you don't work for, right?

If you don't get a paycheck direct from the federal government and you don't want

to function as a for-free Withholding Agent and aren't interested in any "benefits"

that you pay for yourself and don't want to be held subject to the whims of a foreign

entity that is supposed to be providing you with Good Faith Service instead-- then

read on.

You have been mis-characterized and defrauded and you have prima facie evidence

of that readily available. You think of it as your Birth Certificate, but it isn't. It is a

"certification" that a federal MUNICIPAL "PERSON" was created and named after you

and that at one point in your life you were a real American. You were born on your

birthday, but the MUNICIPAL PERSON has a birth date which is several days or

weeks later---the filing date shown on the certificate.

Please note that the "Birth Certificate" is printed on bond paper. It is a security

instrument. Please also note that it has been signed by the Registrar --- an officer of

the probate court. This is prima facie evidence that your earthly estate was probated

when you were only a few days or weeks old and that it was seized upon by the

State of ___________ or STATE OF_________ and operated for its benefit from that

time on.

So, Step Two---- ditch the federal MUNICIPAL PERSON and the responsibilities and

obligations associated with it.

You need to get the Birth Certificate authenticated if that is still possible in your

state, or certified, if not, and then you need to endorse it and "surrender" it to the

U.S. Secretary of the Treasury

(Please note the two dots between the "U" and the "S"----- the U.S. Treasury.) and

make Steven T. Mnuchin the Fiduciary responsible for IT.

The endorsement is simple but exact. The authenticated or certified Birth Certificate

that the birth State Secretary of State sends back to you will have a cover page

riveted or hard stapled and firmly attached to the front of the BC. You leave that

cover page attached and on the front of the BC itself in the upper left hand corner

and in red ink you write: "Accepted by Drawee" and sign it by: Your Upper Lower

Case Signature, and date it.

Then turn the BC over and on the back anywhere write: Pay to the Order of the

United States of America, U.S. Treasury. Without Recourse. And again, write--- by:

Your Upper and Lower Case Signature, and date it.

Next comes the Form 56, which is the IRS Form called "Notice of Fiduciary

Relationship". This is your Notice to Mr. Mnuchin that you are making him and his

office responsible for the PERSON named after you.

The Form 56 is very simple -- the name of the PERSON is the NAME on the BC which

you are returning to the Treasury.

The name of the Fiduciary is Steven T. Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury. You can

look up the address online. I believe it is 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW,

Washington, DC 20220.

Section A (f) --- "Other" -- Public Commercial Trust Administration

Section B(4) -- Check (a) (b) and (h) "Other" and just say, "All forms that may be


On the back, Part II, 7 (C) "Other" --- Surrender of federal "PERSON" to U.S.


On the back, Part III "Court and Administrative Proceedings" --- enter the name and

address of the agency issuing the BC. The "date proceeding initiated" will be the File

Date which is never your birthday, but a few days or weeks later. The "docket

number" will be the State File Number on the BC. The time will be the time you were

actually born, and the place of "other" proceedings will be "usa".

On the back, Part IV, "Signature" ---- you write the word "by" like a by-line to a

newspaper story---- by: Your Name (Upper and Lower Case), Authorized

Representative, and the date.

Underneath the Signature is a blank space. It is appropriate to say that you wish to

be indemnified against claims or losses under the sovereign usa Private Registered

Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US.

This is basically a bond posted in behalf of all the actual states of the Union and all

the people living in those states insuring them against any further claims related to

the MUNICIPAL PERSON(S) they have surrendered back to Mr. Mnuchin.

And that is that. You have now surrendered the MUNICIPAL "CITIZEN" back whence

it came and you have insured yourself against any further claims or losses or

charges brought against that PERSON.

Along with the Form 56 you should include a brief letter stating that it is your

instruction to operate exclusively under 100% commercial liability and without

benefit of any limited liability or other benefit of the Public Charitable Trust (PCT).

You are going to send this package of documents via Registered Mail to the Treasury.

Each red and white Registered Mail label (available with instructions at all Post

Offices) is unique and has an alpha-numeric identifier to track it. This includes a

nine-digit number that is compatible with the federal system. As part of your

assignment letter, instruct Mr. Mnuchin to open a Treasury Direct Account with that

number and to please inform you when it is open for business. Also ask him to settle

all debts and charges related to YOUR NAME and deposit the remainder and all other

credits owed into the new Treasury Direct Account.

Thank him for his time and attention.

Well, that was a Royal Pain and you shouldn't have ever been entrapped and

obligated by your employees in the first place, but now you have taken action to

sever the presumption that you are volunteering to act as a federal MUNICIPAL

CITIZEN, and nobody can say otherwise. From now on, "IT" is Mr. Mnuchin's problem

and you are indemnified against any further claims or complaints related to "IT".

Step 3.... Notify both the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service at

Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 480, Holtsville, New

York, 11742-0480 and the Internal Revenue Office of the Commissioner, Room 3000,

1111 Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20204-0002, that you have retired

from all presumed federal service and you are revoking your election to pay federal

income taxes effective October 1 of 2016. Send these Notices via Registered Mail,

too. Save a copy and the mailing receipts and the Green Card Return Receipt

Requested for your Eternally Done and Over File.

No more Voter Registration, no more obligation to file Federal Income Taxes and no

Municipal United States PERSON for the US DISTRICT COURT -- that is, DISTRICT OF


That much is done and over.

But there's more.

You also have to rebut and return the allegation of Territorial United States

Citizenship. You do this by recording an Act of Expatriation.

This is as simple as saying that your allegiance is to the soil of your native birth

state, say, Louisiana, and that you act only as a private American state trading

vessel and birthright member of the unincorporated private trade association doing

business as The United States of America.

Now, no matter what kind of word-smithing and duplicitous redefining of terms that

goes on forever afterward, no incorporated entity or franchise of any incorporated

entity can claim that you are operating as a Foreign Situs Trust belonging to them or

abandoned for their benefit---- which was FDR's fraudulent claim against Americans

in 1933.

You have declared that at home you are living on the land and at sea your Name is

an American vessel engaged in international trade--- not subject to federal

regulation of commerce and owed all the protections of the actual Constitution and

treaties backing it.

So now they have no grounds to "presume" that you are a Territorial United States

Citizen, either.

X and X.

Finally, the rats have created "International Organizations" and run them "in your

name". You need to seize upon these organizations and file liens against them. You

do this using a UCC-1 Financing Statement Form. The organizations doing business

as your FIRST MIDDLE LAST and FIRST M.I. LAST are the DEBTORS and your non-

Territorial Lawful Trade Name (aka Christian Name-- First Middle Last) is the Secured

Party. This is not a Notice of your interest, because you have already given plenty of

public notice. You can lien these organizations directly by checking the "Non-UCC"

claim in Box 6.

When filling out the UCC-1 Form be sure to write the names in the proper style.

Everything related to the DEBTORS including USA should be in all capital letters.

Everything related to the Secured Party should be Upper and Lower Case, except

that for the Secured Party it should be "usa" --- the actual organic states.

And now, finally, you have provided your employees with a fistful of paperwork

refuting all their lies and presumptions about you. They can no longer presume

anything about your political status, except that it is private and that you are

operating lawfully and without any obligation to them or their organization. Quite the

opposite--- they are in fact your employees and obligated to you.

Your final stop should be the State Secretary of State's Office to present him with

another copy of "your" authenticated/certified BC.

I want you to stare that man or woman right in the eye and say: "This is prima facie

evidence of a Public Trust....."

If necessary, continue on----- "and also prima facie evidence of intent to defraud."

"I have reclaimed my birthright political status and I want the proper passport I am

owed. If you aren't authorized to issue it, get on the phone and find out who is."

If they attempt to drag you into one of their courts ask them where they will find the

authority to address you? And where will they find a jury of your peers?

The Great Fraud is over.

The international trustees responsible for this Mess know that it is. You know that it

is. It is just a matter of time before the whole world wakes up and goes---- WT.....?


See this article and over 500 others on Anna's website

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website